3rd Trimester

My Birthing Story

So some of you may remember i got induced on the 6th of June. I would first like to say that i had my beutiful baby boy on the 7th of June. He was 8 lbs and 12 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Healthy as  can be and is just doing all around great. Second of all i wouldn't change a thing and i would do anything for this little boy. Anyways i started what they call a baloon around 8 pm on the 6th and is what it does is its a baloon that is put one part is your cervix and the other part in your vigina and they blow it up that when it falls out your about a 4. So arounf 5 am it fell out and i was a 5 plus. at 8 am i was a six plus and i got checked two other times and i remained a 6. So at this point they wanted me to start pitosin this was around noon. It was not in my plan but i did what was needed to get him here safely. So anyways they started that and it was contracting a lot i tried showering which really helped i then tried a epidural but it failed so after 20 hours of labor i would not going past a 6 so my doctor decided that either i get an emergency c section or i stop pitoson and start all over. My bosy couldn;t handle that much pain any longer and i new that. So we ended gettng a c section it all went well and then somethings changed some fluids got in my lungs and i ended up having cpr to revive me. I was in icu for the night and i got to change to two hospital rooms. They are not sure what caused everything to happen but its one of the freak accidents that no one can control. I am glad i was at the right hospital that they could save my life and i am very grateful to be here. I hope and am not trying to scare anyone. My birthing experience was still very amazing.