3rd Trimester

36W2D.... bed rest..... :-(

So my BP was up last week, doc wasn't too concerned because it's been normal up until last week. Monday it was up again & pretty high. I had to go back in today to retest. It was 180/100 :-( They retested again.... then sent me to the hospital for labs. All my lab results were good, baby is healthy, BP went down. Doc said bed rest for the duration.... I only have a little over a weeks vacation through work & no other paid time off. I was really hoping to try to get some extra time off after baby, but now I know I will for sure only get 6 weeks. (baby may end up coming early though I guess now too?!?! )I know that this is best for me & baby but I am worried for so many reasons. I am a very positive person & trying to continue to be positive! My work was SO understanding today. I work with/for a bunch of men but they are great guys & all have kids. I think that really helps! I have had feet/ankle/leg swelling since mid April. The doc is now thinking I am heading towards pre-eclampsia.I guess I am not sure what the real point of my post is, maybe just to post to see if anyone else is going through this same thing or has. I know several gals are put on bed rest, but just needed a place to post!

Thanks in advance.... I don't want to post on FB so thought this was a better place to post...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml