3rd Trimester

Pregnancy thoughts normal??please read.

Feel Off since gender scan

Feel something bad will happen during labor or before/after

Can't shake this nagging feeling in my head.

feel I'll wake up one day and she will be gone

when buying things for her I get a sick feeling in my stomach.

feel like getting sick/ anxious when people talk about her arrival and when people say her name.I'm convinced she won't be coming home  with me.

Can't picture her here like it's not going to happen.

When I think about labor and her coming out I can't even picture what she will look like.

I feel uneasy when setting things up for her like there isn't a point

I don't want to talk about pregnancy at all.

I didn't even want a baby shower.

This is my second pregnancy I never ever felt this way with my first.

I know I have posted this before but I'm really trying to work out my feelings and get through them.

it all started when I found out the gender, and when my friend  was posting all these pics of her babies who passed away, and then she posted pictures of the things she bought them and I remember thinking that it must have been hard seeing those things when you don't have a baby to put in them, and then idk what happened after that, sometimes I try thinking that it's a boy because that's comforting because I already had a boy. I'm dealing with depersonalizing as well, so idk that the bad feeling is because I don't feel comfortable.

I just wish I could find someone who has felt exactly the same way about everything as I do and everything turned out ok.

I have read some stories of moms who lost their babies who felt the same way, but I have also talked to other moms who dfelt this very same way and things turned out fine.

I did read about women feeling their babies one second and then not the next and they were gone, I also read of moms losing their babies in labor and delivery, I also read about moms knowing from the beginning that something wasn't right, and just chalked it up to anxiety.

So are there moms out there that have felt exactly the same way and how did it turn out? I want the good and bad. I need to work through these feelings, I can't tell the difference between anxiety/paranoia or intuition.