3rd Trimester

target baby mobile coupon

Hello,

I've been a lurker for so long but decided to finally make my first post to ask people from here about their experience with Target coupons? Obviously, I've asked around family but they couldn't give an answer from a real experience.

I already received my target completion coupon 10, I have a red card 5, and a pharmacy reward discount 5. When I called target registry to inquire about my complete coupon, the agent said that I can sign up for target baby mobile and get 10 discount too. Who wouldn't want savings?? I got tons of big ticket items in my registry still like the video monitor for 300, my travel system, pack and play, swing, etc. and I wanted to take advantage of the discount. My question is : is there someone out here who really had a success story on combining the baby mobile coupon and completion coupon on the total amount of baby items purchased or is the baby mobile coupon only good for one item? Another, when you signed up for the baby mobile, did it give you an expiration date when to use the coupon? I plan on using them next month.

Thank you for the input and hope everyone is doing fantastic!