3rd Trimester

Shampoo, Lotions & Massage Oil

I am not a FTM- in fact this is my 3rd baby- but it's been years since I have had a little one. I have always used Johnsons & Johnsons products, and never had a problem. I have also used Aveeno (which I think is still a J&J product)...again no problems. However I have heard now that those products are no good? How come? What brands have you bought, registered for, or received at your baby showers?

I am not having a baby shower, however; family and friends (who live in different states) still want to buy some gifts- and I am finishing up my baby registry. I am looking at Burt's Bee's and was wondering if they smell good, bad, or no fragrance? I am also looking at Mustela, however I have smelled some of those products at a boutique and they either have no smell (which is fine) or an awful smell, which I am not down with. Have any of you used Mustela? how did you like it?

Curious what you mama's plan on using when you LO arrives.

I also plan to do infant massage with my baby. I took a class with DS2 and really enjoyed learning different calming techniques, and he really loved it. We were stationed in Germany when I took the class, and they had some amazing massage oil that I found out on the economy. I don't remember what it was called, and I doubt I can even find it here in the states even if I did remember what it was called. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an all natural, light scent (if any) massage oil for baby.