San Diego Babies
Options

Where do you shop for maternity wear?

Hi Ladies, where have you been doing your maternity shopping? I was reluctant to buy actual maternity clothes at first, just wearing my regular open cardigans and flowy tops, but now that I'm nearly 6 mos, it's become clear maternity is a necessity. Plus, I'm facing the reality I will probably still be more comfortable in maternity wear for a couple months PP.

I just discovered H&M in The Forum (Carlsbad) has a small maternity section and I bought a couple work shirts for $20 each. Also, a couple of maternity camis for $7 each.

My favorite splurge-worthy shop is Modish Maternity in La Jolla. They carry all the brands you can find online (Olian, Japanese Weekend, Maternal America), but you can actually go to the store and try them on.  The also carry premium denim (Citizens, Paige), and their prices are typically better than Pea in the Pod.

I also stopped by the Motherhood Outlet in Carlsbad, but they didn't have any deals better than the regular store. I bought one pair of work pants for about $25. 

Unsurprisingly, whenever I go to Target I pick up a dress or top from the Liz Lange line too.  

What have been your favorite places to shop for maternity clothes? What's your favorite purchase so far?