Dads & Dads-to-be

Sweet Sixteen....Here We Go!!

There were some pretty good games over the weekend, but there was also some really bad basketball overall.  Too many of these teams are just poor when it comes to shooting the ball. These shooting %'s hanging around the high 20's low 30's is brutal to watch at times. But now we have the cream rising to the top with the Sweet Sixteen, and I think we will see some better overall team performances starting Thursday.  Here are the Matchups:

(1)Louisville v. (12)Oregon
(2)Duke v. (3)Michigan State

(9)Wichita State v. (13)La Salle
(2)Ohio State v. (6)Arizona

(1)Kansas v. (4)Michigan
(3)Florida v. (15)FGCU

(1)Indiana v. (4)Syracuse
(2)Miami v. (3)Marquette

If Ohio State can get past Arizona, the road to the NC game is pretty easy.  The East regional is going to be a bloodbath with those four teams.  Kansas v. Michigan might be one of those special games with a lot of future NBA talent showcasing their skills. I predict Michigan State will rock Duke in that matchup.

Not being a homer, but Marquette has really matured before my eyes this tourney. I think they pull off the win against Miami, they matchup really good with teams like that.  That would setup a possible Marquette/Indiana matchup, and that would be EPIC!!  Would love to see the Warriors make Crean eat it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker