Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Gas remedy recommendation?

DD has reflux, and tends to latch, unlatch & relatch herself when she's BFing, I think the combination of the two means she's getting a TON of air when she eats, I burp her as gently as I can, because if I burp her too rough she throws up all over me ( We don't have her on meds, the Rantadine made her miserable).  We give her gripe water pretty much as often as the label says we can, but she still seems miserable, the label says every 4 hours as needed, come hour 3 she's fussy, and farting - she cries every time she farts, and her belly gets really hard, whenever she gets that way I try bicycling her legs & holding her facing out and pulling up on her legs - which seems to help a little as long as she's not red-faced screaming :(

Like I've said, we've tried Gripe Water, Mylicon, I've eliminated corn, soy, milk, & fruit sugars from my diet (We took her to a chiropractor that tested her for food intolerances, that's what he said she was having trouble with), i also stopped eating many gassy veggies, and I also take an enzyme after each meal to help break all the food down further.

My Pedi suggested Biogaia - a probiotic drop for her, I need to order it online and haven't yet, Does anyone have any experience with it? or does anyone have any other suggestions as to what else we can try? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml