Pregnant after IF

ugh, work (long)

I work at a law firm and sometimes the files we have to work with are huge. My OB has me on a 5lb lifting restriction, so I have to ask for help with the gigantic files. Also, sometimes these files are on the other side of the office, so rather than going all the way upstairs and across the office just to find out I cannot carry the file back anyway, I ask for help locating the files as well as carrying them. (I note that we have a whole department in the office dedicated to finding files, so you wouldn't think it would be a problem)

Anyway, someone just brought me a file and said "we're going to have to stop helping you so much. It's good for you to get up and walk" Um, excuse me, but why don't you let me/my OB decide what's best for my body?! And it's not walking I have a problem with (although somedays walking down the hall feels like running a marathon!); it's lifting heavy files!

I had a problem a month or so ago with another person who gave me major attitude about not getting up to find a file myself. I just want to tell them that unless they spent a sh!t ton of time and money to get pregnant (and with twins on top of that), then don't talk to me about what I should or shouldn't be doing in my pregnancy.

And DH wonders why I get upset when I can't do things myself... I hate to rely on other people because I don't want to be judged!

ETA: after all that... turns out she brought me the WRONG file! How about don't worry about me and pay attention to what you're doing?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

image image image

Me: 29, DH 29