Pregnant after IF

So exciting to be here!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be moving over to this board from the IF board.  Still cautiously optimistic though because my DH and I have been here before and haven't gone home with our baby yet. These are the best betas I've ever had though so I'm excited about that.  Got worried after my first beta (171) because my progesterone was low 9, my RE changed me from suppositories to pio and my second beta (392) it was working and my progesterone was 21.9. Between the two betas I had spotting which resolved after rest but the next day I had such awful cramping.  About 10 hours of constant cramping and I got really nervous but thankfully I'm relieved after my second set of numbers. Next beta is set for next Tuesday along with my first u/s. Hope to be staying on this board for a while! Congrats to everyone!
Me (29) DH (34) married 11/24/2007 TTC for 2 1/2 years 3/11 9 wk m/c d&c 6/11 ectopic pregnancy methotrexate 11/11 5 wk m/c 6/12 5 wk m/c 8/12 hysteroscopy followed by several rounds of close monitoring and clomid 1/13 ER 18 mature, 15 fertilized, 11 after 5 day growth, PGD testing 6 girls, 2 boys 2/14/13 transfer of two embeds 1 girl 1 boy 2/25 beta --171, progesterone low 9, changed from suppositories to pio 2/27 beta #2--392, progesterone 21.9 yea it's working!