3rd Trimester

Wrong medication, I don't know who screwed up

I asked for something for heartburn from a doctor filling in for mine on Vacation. I got the prescription from the pharmacy and it only says take every 6 hours as needed by mouth, do not take with grapefruit. I didn't think to google it, I should have. I will for any future medication pregnant or not now. The medication is called Nifedipine, it's a blood pressure medication they used in the hospital at 33 weeks to try and treat my contractions. I had negative reactions to it from severe nausea to hot and cold sweats, flushed face, and racing heart. I have been taking it for almost 5 days, I should have known that my sickness and flushed face weren't normal. Finally tonight I was just fed up with feeling like poo and this crap not working and googled it. I am so pissed. You are telling me for almost a week I have been stopping any possible contractions?! I also thought my amount of BH has been positively low. Almost non existent! I litterally want to shake someone's teeth out. I have a c-section scheduled for 12 days but if I go in to labor before that point, I get to try labor. I feel just cheated. Probably ridiculous. But man my hormonal self is in meltdown mode right now.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy calendar Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic