Pregnant after IF

Dumb Comment Come Back (sorry, a little long)

Okay, I've been fortunate enough not to have had a lot of stupid comments, but this one got me thinking

Scene: talking with a female co worker who asked how the pregnancy was going,

I responded with "fairly well, but I'm getting into some of the uncomfortable 3rd tri part). 

She responds in a know-it-all kind of voice "Well, just remember... you asked for this".

I just said I know and walked away.  Because she's right, I did... and we shelled out around $30k, went through 4 losses, GF diet, etc... That comment has always bothered me... I wasn't even complaining, just giving her an update.  But that got me thinking and this is what I'd say next time.

"Yup!  And I'm enjoying every minute of it, including getting to complain about symptoms like a normal pg woman!"

I always imagined myself as trying not to complain about anything since we went through so much to get here.  But you know what.... we all worked so hard at it, had some of the normal process robbed from us.... why the heck shouldn't we be allowed to enjoy what a normal pg woman gets to enjoy once we're basically there!

okay, rant over.  Thanks for reading!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml