Pregnant after IF

I guess I am returning to PAIF

I was an active poster here in 2010/2011, and welcomed my daughter (details in sig) in April 2011. I am stage 4 endo and PCO and as you can see from below it took 6 cycles to achieve a pregnancy that stuck and even with my daughter they could only get my lining to about a 4 with tons of meds and acupuncture.. We were given a 2.8% chance with injectable IUI and less then a 1% chance on our own.... We were convinced we were a 1 and done since we are out of IF coverage. But I guess sometimes life makes other plans.

Last week I had a routine visit to my primary care doctor, and they ran a few tests before they prescribed steroids for the vertigo (thankfully temporary)  due to a virus I contracted and turns out I am pregant. I have returned to the RE and am being monitored weekly and back on crinone and daily lovenox injections. I am currently about 5.5 weeks and have seen a GS and YS via ultrasound this week. 

I am scared, in shock and thrilled at the same time. I hope to be here for the next 9 months. 

Married in 2/2006, TTC since 3/09 with Endo stage 4(DX 1999) and PCO (DX 2010), DEC, LAP and 2 rounds of Depo Lupron
2/10: IUI #1: Clomid 100mg= BFN
3/10- 5/10: IUI #2 Clomid 150mg; IUI #2.2: gonalf, lupron; IUI #2.3: 2 rounds of 5mg Femara=All cancelled for nonresponse
6/10 -IUI#2.4: gonalf, ganirelix, estrace, ovidrel, endometrium- early M/C :(
8/10- IUI #3: gonalf, ganirelix, ovidrel, estrace, endometrium, lovenox, hcg boosters= BFP; Beta#1=179, Beta#2= 360, Beta#3=1775; 1 perfect little HB!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

A surprise BFP 2/13!Back on Crinone and Lovenox, M/C 7w 4D, D+C 3/13