Pregnant after IF

NPAIFR - Back at work!

After 12 days of sick leave I am finally back at work today! Is it weird that I'm actually kinda happy? Being cooped up at home for the past 12 days with the flu has not been a fun way to get a week off of work. So it's nice to be around people again. I still have some residual sniffing and coughing but overall I am much better. 

I did get some very interesting news/gossip though! I had to leave my old office because my newish boss (he'd been in charge since October) was such an a@@. It became a really bad work environment and he was constantly getting me in trouble so I had to bring it up to legal and the EO office. Anyway, a source recently told me his butt is getting sent all the way to Korea! He was so awful to me and just convinced he was the shiz because of his rank and that he was going to run my office after everyone came home from deployment. NOPE! Karma, ladies. That is karma. Apparently this idiot also cheated on his wife who just had a baby. How awful of a person right? What a DB

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml