3rd Trimester

what would you do?

So LOs father and I are no longer together. We plan on raising our daughter as best as possible, which will be me with full custody, him with visitation. He voluntarily works about 80 hours a week, so that's the agreement that works best for everyone. My problem is that anytime I call him to let him know anything about the baby, he either doesn't answer or he's at work and doesn't have time to listen to what I have to tell him. Its very frustrating because when I go into labor, will he be available? This past weekend, I was in the hospital because of issues with my pre e and they were talking about possibly delivering the baby. So I called him five or six times throughout my stay to let him know. He never answered, never called me back, never even got back to me except a text Sunday night saying hi. So, my question is this. What should I do when I am actually in labor? Should I attempt to call him a million times? Or should I call a couple times and wait for him to get back to me and if he misses it, he misses it? I don't know what the best thing to do is. Any advice?