3rd Trimester

Potentially going to hell for this :)

So DH's co-workers at the private Christian school teaches at are throwing him a sprinkle; there are 2 other teachers who are expecting (obv. my DH isn't but I am so he doesn't get left out, how nice).  One's a FTM and so she's getting a "shower" but the other is expecting #3 so she & DH are getting the sprinkle.  

So, DH gets an email from the coordinator the shindig and is like, We need the first name of your baby for the shower.  (I'm guessing it's for a game.)  

First off, we haven't picked one yet.  Not definitively.  Second up, I've only told two friends the name we're leaning towards, who are sworn to secrecy.  Quite frankly, I don't want anyone else knowing the name we choose in advance, because I don't want their opinions and I don't want alternate suggestions. (Yes, we're still looking for names, too.)

So, I told DH to give them fake names, but let them know we haven't picked one yet.  (Then when we name LO something else entirely--our real choices aren't on the list--we'll say it was a late suggestion/idea.)

No big deal, right?

We made a list exclusively of contestant's names from RuPaul's Drag Race.  

*Now* we're totally going to hell.  

BabyFruit Ticker