3rd Trimester

Screwed Sleep Schedule (and other fun things)

Apparently, I am never going to sleep at night ever again! At least, that's the way I feel right now lol. I try to lay down, legs say "Oh no, that's not gonna happen!" or I get nice and comfy and then here goes my bladder "Haha, thought you were gonna sleep now? NOT!" Ugh! I knew this was going to happen, but it is still very frustrating. Oh, but once the sun comes up, it's like my entire body goes into a zen-like let's-get-some-sleep-now mode... and then DS wakes up. He's not in preschool yet, won't start until August, and SO works morning shifts so I get the joy of getting up at the crack of dawn to chase a 4 yr old all around the house when all I really want to do is sleep. Luckily, SO gets home around 2-2:30, so I can usually pass out then, but only for about 2 or maybe 3 hours.

Then there's the scaly hand syndrome. My hands are sooooo dry, and it doesn't help that I have to pee every 10 minutes, which means washing my hands every 10 minutes. I am going to bring all of this up at my OB visit next week, but I just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing anything similar and if you have found anything that helps, especially with the dry hands.

Thanks! 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker