Breastfeeding

Frustrated with ppl!

My sitter has been bugging me for the last 2 weeks to increase DD bottles. Right now DD gets 4 four oz bottles from 7230. I nurse once or twice before going to the sitter and two or three times when she gets home. I've been telling the sitter no because she is getting plenty. She keeps asking because DD cries after each feeding.

Then I call the doctors office today to see how much DD should be taking in and boy was that a disaster. The nurse said even as a BF baby she should be taking 4 eight oz bottles a day. And she was upset that DD was eating every two hours. She said at this age she should be going three to four hours between feedings. Then I said, well doesn't that sabatoge the nursing relationship. She says no, that will help. And then says I should space out my nursing sessions in order to give her more milk in a sitting. Oh. My. Goodness. I thought I was going to explode! She clearly did not nurse her children. She clearly needs some freaking education. I wanted to say...Nevermind, I never asked u anything.

I knew my bumpies would be here for support today! Thanks for listening to my vent!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml