Breastfeeding

DD dropping feedings?

slowly over the past month or so, DD has started dropping some feedings, and it wasn't too big of a deal, we had her at 2-3 6 oz food pouches of home made organic food mixed with oatmeal. and recently with the sessions dropping i started to add BM to them as well. today she dropped another feeding, and ate 4 6 oz pouches.

she will be 9 months soonish. and right now, today, she had one 30+ minute feeding upon waking, a food pouch, a mini 15-20 min feeding, 2 food pouches, i tried feeding her but she wouldn't stop getting distracted, so we gave her another pouch because she was clearly hungry. very hungry, but she refused to settle down and feed. and tonight she will have her night feeding that is 30+ mins and she will sleep about 9-10 hours, and start all over again.

she IS gaining weight, and we see her pedi next thursday. i guess i can talk to them there. but i wanted some of you moms to weigh in, if you don't mind.

i mean, obviously, unless i pump and put it in her food, she is not getting as much BM. is this baby led weaning? should i just follow her lead, and pump for her food pouches? should i force her to BF more? she seems to get very agitated if i force her on the breast too much.

TIA!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml