Orange County Babies

Trying to Lose the Baby Weight?

Hey Ladies!!

My name is Allie, I had my son, Nixon, on September 10, 2012.  I am a fitness enthusiast and a nutritionist.  I gained about 27lbs while pregnant and have worked very hard to lose the weight and get back to feeling like myself again!  I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in a "Get Back to Pre-Baby Body" Nutrition and Fitness Plan?  I currently teach Kick-Boxing and supply recipes/nutrition plans to friends and family but want to focus on women who are trying to get back to feeling great and looking even better than they did before they had their baby!

I will supply a nutrition plan (not just for you but your whole family), a fitness plan (that does NOT take up a lot of time, because I know how LITTLE time we have as new mommies!), and also supply quick, easy, HEALTHY, recipes!  I also have dedicated myself to making my baby's food at home, all organic, and I can teach you a great schedule to keep yourself 'sane' in this hectic time, all while making you feel good about yourself!

Let me know if you'd be interested, you can write on here or email me at a.gerasimou@hotmail.com!

I will do a FREE consultation with you, we can even have a playdate with the kiddos! 

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker