Breastfeeding

Pumping much less

Over the last three weeks I've had the stomach flu then a really bad cold/sinus thing that has been hanging on. At first I thought I was pumping less due to the being sick but I've been feeling better (although not 100%) the past few days and I am still pumping about half of what I was before.  I am trying to drink tons of water and get as much rest as I can but I'm started to worry that my supply wont recover.  DD has also started solids 1 to 2 meals a day.  I offer solids in between her normal feeding times so they wont replace meals but I'm sure this still affects how much milk she drinks.  I work part time so on the days I am home she EBF's and she never seems hungry. I know that the pump wont get as much as DD but I still think something is going ont hat I am only pumping half as much as I used to.  All the membranes/tubing have been recently replaced.

I guess my questions are: At what age does your supply start to drop to adjust for solids? If it is due to being sick when will it go back to normal? Any other suggestions/ideas are welcome.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml