August 2013 Moms

BRU vent

I am so pissed at BRU. We ordered our baby furniture from them a couple of weeks ago because they were having a good sale on the set we wanted. Before we ordered, it we made sure with the employee we placed the order with that it could be delivered to our house once it came into the store and she said that it could, told us the delivery price and that they could even assemble the pieces for us for an additional amount. So we paid for the furniture that night in full and she said we would pay the delivery/assembly fee once it came in. Tonight I received an email saying that the furniture was in so DH gave them a call to set up delivery and assembly. The person who answered said we have to come down there and pick it up/it cannot be delivered. WTF??? We have no way to get the furniture to our house and do not want to pay the 20% fee to return it which we didn't know about the day we ordered it either. So now we're waiting for a manager to call back. If they can't handle this correctly I'm returning stuff we bought from there, cancelling my baby registry, and not buying anything else from BRU ever again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml