Breastfeeding

Spitting Up

I have been posting on here a lot lately because DD is 8 weeks and my letdown all of a sudden started going really fast where for the first time I noticed her gulping which lead to a whole set of problems I had questions about such as gas pain and fussiness. The newest problem is that she has started spitting up a lot more. It was a lot of milk each time but just occasionally until today. We had been making adjustments like nursing in a recliner and pulling her off during letdown. Today was a different story. She projectile spit up once with a lot of milk and then spit up two more times on me with quite a bit of milk after that. She was very happy and not fussy at all and it didn't seem to phase her. After she spit up a third time I put her to sleep to calm her down so we wouldn't be moving around and held her the whole time to watch her. She slept a while and I woke her up to eat after which she spit up again. Most of the time the spit comes with a burp. I end up having to stop feeding her because when she pulls off each time and I stop to burp her, she spits a little bit up. Im being very careful not to jostle her at all. I haven't noticed the letdown problem getting worse. I actually thought it was getting better. Does anyone have an idea about what could be going on? This all started around the same time. The letdown, started pumping, started poly vi sol with iron, gas drops and gripe water. Not sure if its related or Im causing it somehow. I am in between pedis right now and have an appt with her new one in a couple days where I will ask but wanted to get y'all's experiences and thoughts.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml