Breastfeeding

boob problems - pregnancy related, or weaning related?

Hi y'all. I've never posted to this board before, but have found it helpful when I was first nursing my daughter. She's almost 21 months old now, and I found out I was pregnant at the beginning of January. I was willing to nurse through my pregnancy, but my boobs had other ideas. OH THE PAIN!

Anyway, she took to weaning super easily, and now it's been a week since we nursed. We dropped one session a week until it was all gone. Life is good with toddler pants, but my boobs are not happy. They just keep getting harder and harder with each passing day! What the crap?? Shouldn't they have given up on this by now? The engorgement is silly since they were hardly producing before and were the floppiest, saddest things, even right before a nursing session. And, they took like 4 days to even get hard after weaning.

So my question is whether you think it's because of weaning alone, or if this is pregnancy related. In other words, should it go away soon, or am I stuck with rock hard boobs for the next 9 months? AND any suggestions for relief?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml