Breastfeeding

Help! What am I doing wrong?

DD is 5 weeks old.  The first 3 weeks, we were breast feeding beautifully.

When I hit the week 4 mark, I tried pumping and got 4 ounces the first time, 3-4 the second time and 6 ounces the third time.  Then I was only getting 0 - 1 ounce any other time I tried until today.

DD has drank from 3 bottles total and seemed to do fine - she was ok at the next feeding.

Right around the 4 week mark, she started spitting up A LOT more.  Sometimes it seems like the entire feeding.  Every time I put her  on her tummy time mat, she spits up.  If I lay her down right after feeding, there is a lot of spit up.  Could this be an acid reflux issue or normal?

Additionally, at the same time, she has started what I call Sip and Scream.  She used to feed for 25-35 mins, using both breasts and it was a pleasant experience.  Now she eats for under 5 mins and screams.  I am no where near empty and milk runs down my shirt, squirts out.  The only way to console her is sit her upright and give her the other breast.  She eats for another 2-5 mins and then screams and wont take either one anymore.  Could this be an over supply issue?  I've been pumping but only get 1-2 oz total.  If oversupply, i don't understand why she will latch and feed when im fullest and then stop.

She isn't sleeping well and i worry she isn't eating enough.  there has been no change to number of diapers.  she is a lot more cranky.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker