August 2013 Moms

Being Senstitive towards others

I kind of see a trend  across the board on many posts Ive read and feel the need to put my two cents in. Im not any kind of expert or claim to be this Mother Theresa Nonjudging person but People lay off!!! If someone feels a certain way, its ok! There is some reason they feel that way and we (total outsiders) dont need to attack the person or what they are saying. Which its very possible we are not understanding what the person is saying to begin with!

We are all in sensitive places and come on here for support so If you cant be sympathetic (regardless of the post) just be quiet.  I think our society is going to *** , with reality TV etc. its making people negative and caty. And I guess some people are born Mean but this negative behavior/comments doesnt make the world a better place.

You never know what a person is going through we need to be extra senstive towards everyone! Watch the news look at how people are cracking and doing crazy things. You never know. Just stay quiet if you have nothing good to say.

I wish to live in a world where theres peace and love. People respect each other, want to help one another and feel JOY to see others happy. This is the society I want my children to live in.