3rd Trimester

Specific or general invite for co-workers?

I'm a nurse, I work at a skilled nursing facility with a bunch of awesome other nurses and CNA's. I have been there since October, and they have all been wonderful about my pregnancy. Most of them express a lot of interest and have lots of stories about their pregnancies which I enjoy hearing. I feel close to a lot of them, and so many are really excited about my baby (it's my first!). 

Which co-workers do I invite? I get along with everyone, but I do feel closer to some than others. Should I get addresses of specific people to give to my friend who is hosting, or post an invite on the bulletin board?  Or both? I don't really want to leave anyone feeling left out, I'm certain that the few women that would make me feel awkward if they came would not even come if a invite was posted. I do however want to express to certain coworkers that I do feel close to them and would enjoy their presence.Though gifts are great, fun, and very appreciated,  mostly I would love them to celebrate baby with me. Is anyone else in a similar situation? I have only been reading posts regarding coworkers from people who work in small offices (less than 10 women). There are about 15 nurses and 25 CNA's at my work. 

I kind of feel as though if I post an invite, people who want to attend or get a gift will, and others will not feel obligated. And if in addition I invite specific people, they will know how they are important to me (there are about 10). This way people without a specific invite who really want to come may not even know invites were mailed to specific people. What do you ladies think?