3rd Trimester

Nursing bra for the larger chested

Last night as I ran some errands at Walmart I thought I'd try on a nursing bra. I don't really want to spend $50/bra since our budget is pretty tight (FT students, DH is a PT intern, I work FT, but it's not that much) and my SIL recommended just getting a cheaper Walmart/Target bra. It was bad. I understand that wirefree is best, and when I'm at home, I won't mind going wirefree. But my boobs just sagged and looked droopy. Pre-pregnancy I was a 38D, right now I'm a 38DD and even then, my cups runneth over.

I plan on BFing as long as possible, but I will be returning to work when LO is around 6-8 weeks and will need better support than what I tried last night. What would you ladies recommend? Should I try underwire? Did I just pick the wrong place to check out nursing bras? I am really really trying to keep the price to belo $30/bra because I plan on buying 2 regular bras an 1-2 overnight/sports bras. Suggestions? Tips? Also, should I wait until after my milk comes in to buy them? Thanks in advance!

Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker