3rd Trimester

Graco Smart Seat?

Does anyone own the Graco SmartSeat? I have seen it in person a few times and looked at it online and it seems to be the perfect seat (theoretically). It has the base like an infant seat so it would allow for you to have one seat in two cars, and it goes from a RF infant seat to a FF belt-positioned booster. DD is almost 4, and she has been through a lot of seats- started in a Chicco Keyfit30, then transitioned to a Graco MyRide65 at about 10 months, and then when she was almost three we put her in the Graco Argos. She's good on a seat until she outgrows it. We have since given both sets of grandparents the two MyRide65 seats that were in each of our cars so they would have good seats for this LO. I put the Graco Size4Me on my registry so that I could buy it with the completion discount to have when this LO outgrows the Chicco Keyfit- but my MIL surprised us with buying it for us for Christmas. It was something that I wasn't expecting, and knowing that we will have to buy another one for DH's car when we get to that point, it has me thinking maybe I return the Size4Me she bought us, and use the credit to buy the SmartSeat with an additional base since we would be out the additional money anyway it's almost a wash. And the thought of two carseats through the entirety instead of three, it saves $$ on the additional seat. 

Sorry if it's long winded, just trying to think it through- 

Lilypie Maternity tickers