Breastfeeding

BFing while pregnant, help please!!

I have an almost 9 month old DD and overall breastfeeding has been a wonderful experience. I made it a goal to BF her for at least one year and I've been fortunate not to have too many problems. I just found out last week that I'm pregnant and since then, I've noticed a drop in my supply. I work F/T so I pump about three times per 8 hr. shift and then just feed on demand in the evenings/weekends. I've had a bit of an oversupply previously and now I'm just pumping almost exactly what she needs each day while I'm gone.

What is starting to become worrisome to me is that for the past several nights, when I nurse her before bed she seems very frustrated, like she's not getting enough. She hasn't been going down well and has been up multiple times through the night (not normal for her). I'm thinking that my supply is really low at the end of the day and that she's hungry. It breaks my heart and I don't know what to do. I want more than anything to avoid formula and fortunately I have a decent freezer stash so I should be able to get her through for awhile if needed but now I'm worried that I will continue to see a drop in supply during my pregnancy.

The only other times I've seen a slight drop in my supply was the day or two when I'd get my period, but then it would rebound and be back to normal. 

I just fed her a three ounce bottle (BM) and she finally went to bed. I don't want to make a habit of it if I can avoid it, but mostly I just want her to be full and sleep well.

Anyone have a similar experience or any advice for me?! Suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks :)