Pregnant after IF

Foot in mouth

DH and I decided to stop at bru on our way to dinner to grab some more diapers. I don't know what my problem is but I've been chatting up random ppl, hormones maybe? Sooooo, I say to this couple who was buying a travel system and a bunch of diapers, Are you going to be new grandparents???

Um, yeah, no. First time parents, the guy says to me, my wife is younger than me and it took us a while to get pregnant.

I must've turned all shades of red, apologized profusely, and then continued to talk to this poor guy. My DH was flabbergasted! He's like what is wrong with you???? Um, I have no idea! Please let me go into labor soon so I have to be on house arrest and can't talk to anyone else for a while, it will be for the good if society!
~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13