Pregnant after IF

Update on bleeding over the weekend...

I had "beginning of your period when you go to the bathroom" type heavy bleeding on 3 days in a row.  Sun morning at 1 am, Mon morning at 1 am and then again yesterday morning at 5:30 am.  Went to my OB on Monday.  Placentas looked fine and he determined it was just a cluster of vessels on my cervix causing the bleeding.  I'm still having some spotting, but I feel ok about it.

I really appreciate everyone's support!  I'm not sure how active I will be on this board.  I am still struggling with the finding of the omphalocele in one the babies and I'm finding it hard to relate/connect to everyone that is expecting a healthy baby.  The road ahead of us is just so unknown, terrifying and full of tests after tests with some potentially very grim results.  We are staying positive and praying for health and healing both of these babies.  I will be lurking a lot and hopefully will return once I get my feet underneath me.  I just can't even begin to think forward, plan for babies, think about baby stuff, etc.  And I really hate being a negative Nancy when this board should be full of excitement because everyone has finally overcome the challenges of infertility. 

Me: 26 DH: 26
Together 11 years, Married 3.5 years
TTC #1 since 12/2010 with unexplained IF
HSG: normal SA: normal
Jan 2011-April 2011: Femara 2.5 mg with 4 failed cycles
May 2012-Aug 2012: 3 IUIs- 100mg Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrin = BFNs
November 2012: IVF #1 ER: 11/2 22 eggs retrieved. ET: 5dt on 11/7 (2 transferred)
Beta #1 on 11/19: 1069 Beta #2 on 11/21: 2752
1st ultrasound 12/5- It's TWINS!!!
Baby B with omphalocele...awaiting amnio for further testing
Pregnancy Ticker