Pregnant after IF

Question regarding telling a friend with IF

I hope it's okay that I posted here, but I figured here would be better than on other IF boards.

This woman has been one of my closest friends for over ten years and she was amazing in the days following my loss. I'm now pregnant again (16 weeks and finally past our loss milestone) and we're getting ready to tell all of our friends. We're not doing a big party or anything like that. That's not my style, but I do want her to hear it from me versus through the grapevine.

She and her husband tried for a lot of years. She's never been able to get pregnant and while I don't know her diagnosis, I do know that the doctors finally told her that she pretty much needed to adopt or to use a surrogate with a donor egg. 

I know from being a loss mom, an email is probably the best way to do it, but what do I say? I know that probably sounds like a dumb question, but I honestly have no clue how to even start off. 

Any advice? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Congrats to my ITFB buddies, Chlobub, Daylights1, vinceandang, delino, PetraStonegirl, Raashton, and stlucia_wife! Grow, little alien babies, grow!
The first little alien babies are here! Congrats, Jessiebug81! The girls are beautiful!
Patiently waiting for my lovelies on TTCAL to come join me.

BFP #1 12/7/2011 EDD 8/21/2012 Delivered @15 weeks 2/27/2012
"I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."
BFP#2 10/19/2012 EDD 6/30/2013
Please be our take-home baby, Muppet!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog: Dancing My Way Through Life, Loss, and Books

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Everyone is welcome in my posts.
Unless you're a troll...then you can GTFO!