1st Trimester

Prenatal Care Advice at Home?

So my situation is slightly complicated. Here Goes:

I know I'm pregnant, without a doubt in my body. I've never been late, or missed a cycle since puberty with the exception of the last two times I was pregnant. The first time I was pregnant, I was 6 months along before I got a positive HPT and then I miscarried a week later, same situation with my second except I  was 4 months a long. Apparently this runs in my family, because my mother NEVER got a positive HPT or blood test with me or my sisters and my grandmother said she didn't  get a positive until a week before my mother was born.

My problem is that I DON'T have insurance, and doctor's won't give me an ultrasound until I can prove I'm pregnant, and medicaid won't start until I can prove I'm pregnant...but I know the test will keep coming back negative for who know's how long -.-

I'm at week 7, 3 weeks past my last period and I'm experiencing nausea, crazy headaches, stomach cramps, I'm putting garlic on EVERYTHING( even icecream), I haven't been able to sleep through the night this week because I'm constantly having to get up every 4 hours to pee. x_x And Everyone keeps telling me I'm crazy, even though I know my body better than most.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? What prenatal care can I do at home to try and prevent another miscarriage until I can finally get a positive test for an ultrasound? I'm already taking my vitamins religiously, and have cut out all alcohol and caffeine.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers