Pregnant after IF

IUI Ladies, HELP!

Hi ladies!

I am scheduled for my thrid IUI possibly tomorrow or Sunday or Monday lol.

Yesterday at my cycle day 10 appt I had one follie at 18.5, one at 13 and one at 11.  I normally ovulate a little early, so I wanted to come in a little sooner than usual.  My first IUI I went for my u/s cycle day 11 and had a 23 follie and a negative ovulation test so they triggered me with HCG and I had the IUI 24 hours later.  I got PG but miscarried.

The second IUI was too soon after my surgery so my body was still out of whack.

This time I think I am back to normal.  I had femara days 3-7 and had my day 10 u/s yesterday with the 18.5, 13 and 11.  I am checking my ovulation later today and if I have a positive surge I will have IUI at 11 am tomorrow.  If I have a negative surge and another negative surge in the morning, my RE is going to trigger me with ovidrel tomorrow morning.  My concern is they say the would do the IUI 48 hours after the ovidrel trigger.  I feel that is too late!  My successful IUI was 24 hours later, but I was triggered with HCG.  (My first IUI was at my OB this time I am with my RE).

I feel I should have the IUI on Sunday, not Monday if I get the ovidrel trigger Saturday morning!  HELP!  What do you ladies think?  If I get a natural surge in the morning I feel for sure I would do the IUI Sunday.  Please help! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml