Pregnant after IF

Graduation day!

I had my final visit with my RE today, and it looks like everything is right on track.  I didn't think to ask how I was measuring.  With DD they volunteered, but with this one they have just said they are all looking good, so I assume I am pretty much measuring right on schedule.  Also, the heartbeat was 167 bpm.

My RE had some sort of emergency, and wasn't there for my last visit, which kind of sucked, because she was out of town over the holidays for the last appt. and this time I actually needed to talk with her about weaning off the estradiol and PIO, but the nurse will call me with that info.  Still it was a shame, because I really like my RE and wanted to have one last face-to-face.

At least my IVF coordinator was finally back after being out for neck surgery during most of my cycle.  We get along really well and she's just incredibly awesome at her job.  She gave me her work email and told me to keep in touch during my pregnancy, which was sweet.

So, next up is a 10w appt. with my OB, and the NT scan at 11w3d.  I am doing my best to exhale now, and trust that everything will go well with this pregnancy, just like the other one.  The first step will be getting rid of my extra meds next week, to a woman I know from my clinic that needs them.

So, apparently I am now back into the world of being a "normal" pregnant woman, and, assuming all goes well, I'll never have to be a patient at a fertility clinic again.  That's actually a pretty nice feeling, actually. Big Smile

10/10: Married DH; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, EDD: 8/23/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker