Pregnant after IF

Update: Cystic Fibrosis Genetic Testing (kind of long)

Not sure if anyone remembers, but I posted early this week about testing positive for a cystic fibrosis genetic mutation.  We just got the results for my husband today, and he also tested positive for the same gene (he is also a carrier).  So based on what we were told by the doctor, our baby has a 25% chance of having cystic fibrosis, a 50% chance of being a gene carrier, and a 25% chance of not having anything.

My doctor would like me to have a CVS in two weeks to determine if the baby has cystic fibrosis.  I have heard that a CVS comes with increased risk of miscarriage.  I am strongly considering electing to not have the CVS.  There is no way in hell I would terminate this pregnancy, even if the LO has cystic fibrosis (God forbid).  My doctor mentioned that some people elect to do this.  I guess the only benefit would be to make medical arrangements prior to birth.  Still, if the CVS increases risk of miscarrige, I am strongly leaning towards not having it.

I guess I don't have any questions, but am looking for any feedback or support that may be out there.  I honestly did not expect my husband to be a carrier.  It was unlikely we both would be...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml