Breastfeeding

Oversupply... now not enough...ugh!

Okay so for the first three months I battled oversupply and an over active let down that caused all sorts of issues for DS - gas, green foamy poops, choking, it also aggravated his reflux. Anyways, we started to block feed, one side per session only. Well my supply finally regulated, and we have stuck to the one side per feeding session ever since. Lately he started to unlatch pretty quickly, just after like 3 to 5 minutes, and didn't want to latch back on. I assumed he was done, and just nursing quicker. Well the he started waking up more at night. So today, I had an epiphany... I nursed him and when he started to unlatch, I offered the other side. He took it! I felt awful! He's probably not been getting enough off that one side anymore! So all day today I offered both sides, and every time he emptied both breasts! Made me feel even worse, I know he hasn't been starving, but I am sure he's been hungry still after the one side! Anyways, I get to the last nursing session of the day, and I'm empty. I let him nurse both sides for a few minutes each till he got frustrated and ended up having to give him a 6 ounce bottle. I really hope my supply can re-regulate itself to him eating off both sides now. Anyone else go from an over supply to now not having enough? It's so frustrating!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml