Breastfeeding

How many pumped oz. and a couple other questions...

We plan to introduce bottles next week just before 4 weeks. I have somewhere to be next weekend for a few hours so we'll do it right before that so that dh will be able to feed her while I'm gone.

DD ate at 12 on one side. When she went down for a nap shortly after I decided to pump and stick it in the freezer for the day I wont be home. I got 50 ml from the side she ate on and 100 from the other side. Does that mean she ate about 50 ml when she ate? Im just not sure how much to put in a bottle for dh to feed her.

Also, if she only ate half the boobfull does that mean she's not getting the hind milk? She was full and is gaining weight so should I just assume shes getting what she needs and not worry about it right now?

Also, When my milk first came in I was pumping little bits before I fed her because she was choking on the letdown. I didnt want to just dump it so I put it in the freezer. Its definitely more yellowy than the milk Im getting now which I assume is because there was still colostrum in it. Is that ok to feed her still or is it not what she needs anymore?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml