Breastfeeding

Ugh, day care and frozen milk (follow up)

So I posted last night that I thought DC had unthawed a 3 oz. bag of milk, used some, then refroze the rest.  The consensus was that they now need to toss the remaining ounce left in the bag.  Turns out I was mistaken, and it was actually worse than I thought.  They didn't use the 4th bag of milk at all, they only fed her 3 oz. per bottle, when she's been eating 4 oz. bottles for over a month.  And then they complained to me this morning that she was so hungry and fussy.  She's fussy because you didn't feed her the right amount!

I realize this is my own fault, and I should have just made the bottles myself instead of sending frozen.  It's just that I get up at 4 to feed her, get myself ready at 5, and take her to DC at 6, so it's very hard to get anything else accomplished in the mornings.  And it's only one day a week that we send frozen (just to rotate the stash) so I really thought they could handle it.  No wonder she was so fussy that night!  Poor LO.

Anyone have any tips on getting frozen milk ready for the next day efficiently? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml