Pregnant after IF

AW 35/35

Almost forgot to post today!  Finally reached the milestone of 35/35!  It was made so much sweeter today by a good appt where Clare managed to pass her NST and score an 8/8 on her BPP.  The restricted blood flow in the cord they were worried about last week seems to be better too.  The NP said now that things are looking more promising they are comfortable letting me try to reach 39w.  My MFM will still be keeping a close eye on things and will forcefully evict if necessary, but at least we are starting the year off right!

On another note, last year at this time I had to leave a NYE party early because I was having an anxiety attack with all the pregnant and mom people around me - it's nice to be in a better place this year.

Happy New Year Everyone! Party!!!

~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13