3rd Trimester

Anxieties about baby disappearing

Hey ladies,

Id love some feedback if you have the time. im having these crazy anxieties about my growing baby just disappearing. Here's a small background maybe to help understand. I was pregnant last year with a full term beautiful boy, he was born on Christmas Day 2011, 10 days later he fell ill and was called back to heaven in just 16 hours. Needless to say it was very shocking and horrific. After a few months, My husband and I were blessed again with the coming of our new daughter who will be born in 4 weeks.  For the past couple days and on and off during the whole pregnancy, I have been having these terrible dreams of her just disappearing. Like ill wake up and it'll be a normal day, I just won't be pregnant anymore, no explainations. The dreams have become daily paranoid thoughts. I'll look at my belly constantly making sure its not smaller. I take account all her movements to make sure she's still alive. I know it's somewhat normal to have fears and anxieties that baby is okay, right? Anyway, my question is simple, am I over thinking? I know there's no easy way to get over the loss of a child, and I know I'm still broken over our son. Besides being a bit paranoid, It is normal right?