3rd Trimester

Car Seat Help Needed

Hi Ladies,

We looked at car seats last night and I have been worried that my car is pretty short...but it is shorter than I thought.  I have a 2002 RAV4.  We only tried the Graco Snugride 30, but the base did not fit all the way on the seat and I am not sure if we can even install in the center since it is really 2 removable seats that form a bench.  If we have to put on passenger side, the passenger seat will have to be moved up more than is ideal I think.

Any tips?

Is it ok for the base not to fit fully on the seat?

I don't think I have latch and really have no idea how to install it, but I know there will be a manual.

Any recommendations on car seats that will work better in a smaller car?  I don't know how we will ever have a convertible rear facing in there.

Thanks for any help you have!  I am a little overwhelmed.

Expecting our second baby on February 7, 2013. Trusting Him whatever comes our way.

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011 at 20 weeks. She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic