Pregnant after IF

Very cautious intro and prenatal vitamin ?

Hi ladies, I was going to wait until beta #3 to introduce myself but i have so many questions and this seems to be the right board for me right now.  My DH and I got our very first BFP last Tuesday from our 1st IVF after almost 4 years of TTC.  I am honestly still in disbelief.  I'm very very nervous and am having a hard time letting myself get excited because i know we have a long 1st trimester.   I've had a good start...beta #1 at 9dp5dt was 290 and beta #2 at 12dp5dt was over 1100.  I did a lupron trigger so I am being monitored weekly for my estrogen/progesterone and go back Friday to get checked again...they will check my beta again.  Hoping to have my first ultrasound next week.  

Anyways, did you girls feel anxious/nervous your first few weeks?  I feel like I can't let myself get excited until I see the ultrasound.  Plus, I dont "feel" pregnant...I have no morning sickness so that makes me nervous.  My only symptoms are headaches/fatigure.  But, I'm only 5 weeks 1 day today...is it too early to worry about this...lol.  Ugh, I hate IF!

Also, I've been taking a gummy multivitamin daily and just went and bought prenatals today...the gummy kind again because I get nauseous with regular.  Anyways, I just noticed it has 2x the amount of folic acid that my regular has...is it bad that I haven't been taking it this whole time??? 

Thanks for listening and hope I get to stay on this board for a long time! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml