Breastfeeding

How to start pumping

A little background. My LO is now a little over 2 weeks old. I pumped at the beginning to get my supply up and had to supplement with formula while waiting for my milk to come in since she lost too much weight after birth. I was extremely upset to not be EBF like I wanted so I worked with a LC and took her off formula as she never wanted the breast because formula was easy for her and kept her too full to want to work for the breast milk. When I took her off formula I stopped pumping after feeding her because I felt like my breasts didn't have a chance to refill in time for the next feeding. I also started Fenugreek and now my supply is more than enough for her.

I want to start pumping again to build up an emergency supply. How do I do this? Do I just pump once a day? After feeding or at a completely separate time? Do I pump from the opposite breast I just fed her from or the same to try and get the fattier milk she didn't drain? I tried pumping after feeding her the other day and hardly got anything. I just want to make sure I'm not pumping out what she would eat and there not being enough for her. I really don't want to have to bottle feed her for a while as she just got a really good handle on breast feeding.
Thanks for any advice!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml