3rd Trimester

Please tell me if I am being ridiculous...

As all of us know, our pregnancy hormones get that best of us sometimes. Heres the story: SO and I were watching videos on babycenter.com this morning and came across the one where the woman is having an all natural birth. For the first time, SO says to me that he wants me to have a natural birth. It is not like I am against the idea, but I am a FTM so I obviously have no idea what giving birth feels like.

I am about to make him sound like a complete a-hole but please keep in mind that he is not at all, just makes ignorant comments sometimes. He said to me about a month ago that he thinks women are being a little dramatic when they scream during birth. So that really offended me for obvious reasons. So back to him wanting me to have a natural birth, I said that I will most definitely try, but cannot promise anything since idk what its like. He then told me that it is "not just my baby" to make decisions like having drugs. 

So of course we got in a heated argument because I feel like its MY body. I perfectly understand that he wants our baby to be drug free, and SO DO I, but I feel like its ultimately MY body and if I want drugs...I'M GETTING DRUGS!!!!

Am I being ridiculous? How should this be handled?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml