Pregnant after IF

Creepin in from IF, Unexplained IF w failed ivf cycle questions

Hello all, I hope you don't mind me poppin in from IF, but I'd love the PAIF perspective.  We are unexplained IF and in the 2ww of IVF #2.  History in siggy.  I know I'm slightly putting the cart before the horse since my beta is tomorrow, but so far all the HPTs have been BFNs. For those of you that are unexplained and have had a failed IVF cycle, did your RE do any additional testing?  I have had the cd3 labs, afc u/s, hsg and an amh level (I'll find out what it is tomorrow) and multiple SAs & hormone levels on DH.  Is there anything else I should consider?  Thanks for the input, congrats to everyone!    

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
"She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
PAIF/SAIF welcome!