Pregnant after IF

Questions for ladies with RLP or sciatic pain.

{Disclaimer: I know I could call my midwives and ask them but you ladies have such a different variety of experiences that I really appreciate the different perspectives and advice. And part of me is also worried about doing a Google search, I find they usually end up causing more worry then relief.}

Okay so I don't know what kind of pain I'm having, I just know it hurts.

Okay I will describe it. It hurts the most after I've been walking around for a while (so much for getting more shopping done today :p) It is under my belly around the pelvic area. It is not a sharp pain, but it's not a dull pain either. It kinda feels like when you have tightened muscles from overworking them in your back or in your thighs if you've done too many squats. I just know it makes walking really painful. But if I sit down for a while and rest it feels better.

Questions:

What do you think it is? RLP or sciatic pain?

And is there anything I can do to help alleviate the pain? I was planning on having a bath this afternoon to help. But is it just something I need to hobble through the holiday's with or can I do anything? (good thing I'm basically done shopping!)

Thanks in advance ladies.

[edit spelling]

Diagonsed PCOS
TTC since May 2009
First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
Dec 27- third miscarriage
May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
Image and video hosting by TinyPic