3rd Trimester

Being Sensitive Or Not Funny?

Comments made by grandpa to be, who is housing me till after the baby is born.

1st: I asked for a dollar for a vending machine after running errands on only oatmeal for breakfast and was getting a headache. First comment in need of judgement: " do you ever stop eating or should I just drop you off at the grocery store so you have your pick" ( I'm 30 wks, gained like 9lbs for the whole thing) and then when I didnt laugh " relax would you, you have to eat for two now I get it"  (these made in public, crowded lobby)

2nd: 4 hrs after the first, with a massive headache he offered to buy me lunch, and I was rather hungry so I ordered and extra burger (a small one) with my combo and he looked so mortified he asked if I would go sit down and he would bring the food over. And on the way home he looked to me " I thought I was going to have to take a second job trucking for wendy's to get them more food after you had been there" (thank god it was in private)

3rd: Im on bed rest, with restrictions on stairs and lifting mainly. So I asked if he would mind lifting the jug of water up to the counter since the other one was now empty and I headed to the bathroom he muttered " why don't you do it, its only 10 lbs" and when I tried to say thank you and explain why I couldn't, thinking maybe he didn't remember (he's bad for forgetting things when tired" he got pissed off " I was F**king joking,  or did you need a cookie to make you feel better or shut you up"

4th: an action, 4 different points when I have tried to talk to him about things going on with my belly or things I have noticed since he has said my mother didn't include him at all he goes" let me take care of it for you" and then pretends to punch me in the stomach, and despite letting it go the first 2 times and then telling him I didn't think it was appropriate or funny the 3rd I get told to relax and stop having hemroids (sp)

I will take brutal truth if people think im being overly sensitive, I just wanted to know if I was getting upset for no reason or if others would find these comments hurtful or at least inappropriate. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers