1st Trimester

Update: Ideas for Telling Family?

My boyfriend and I have known each other over 10 years.  We live together, recently bought a house and have been planning an engagement and wedding for 2013.  We also found out recently we are pregnant, which was a surprise to us! We are so excited and couldn't be happier!  

However, we are a little nervous about telling our families.  My mom's family is fairly old fashioned and will probably give us the "I wish you would have gotten married first" speech.  

We are going to Mexico for Christmas as a family and thought it might be a cute idea to give my mom, sister and step dad some I Love Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie onesies.  But then again, I don't necessarily want to make the vacation awkward, if they aren't happy about it right away.  

We also have my dad and step mom, and his parents and step parents to tell.... any creative ideas that may leave them more excited than judgy?

Thanks everyone! 

Update:  Hello!! I have told my mom and step dad, my dad and step mom, sister and boyfriend's mom.  Everyone took is pretty well.  My mom and step dad were the most excited.  I was so scared to tell them, my adrenaline was making my hands shake a bit when I told them.  My mom just smiled and hugged me and my step dad said, "I don't know about your mom, but I'm so excited!"  My mom was clearly caught by surprise, but told me not to worry, that everything was going to be ok and that this baby will be brought up with love.  My dad was a little more surprised, and was actually the one that brought up that we should get married before the baby arrives.  Boyfriend's mom was happy and told us she hopes it's a girl so she can spoil her and dress her up!  haha

Thanks for all your input guys, it definitely feels better getting it out in the open!!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml